Friday, January 2, 2015

Alexis & Jeff Wedding 7-19-14

   Over the summer, I had the opportunity to photograph a wedding at the Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia. It's very different from when I was younger....at a newer, elegant, bigger. I found it so fascinating to experience a wedding there! Of course, Alexis and Jeff were such a wonderful couple to work with, and I enjoyed seeing them experience their happy day.

   I am just getting around to posting these, because I hadn't been able to edit them with all the school work I had. There were a lot of pictures I took that I really liked, so this wedding is going to be split up into three different posts. Here is the first, the other two will be soon to come (:





























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment (: