Friday, July 8, 2016

Drita & Phil Wedding, 10-17-15

I know, I know...I have been terrible at blogging. I have been busy with work, but I finally am forcing myself to sit down and blog something.

I never posted this BEAUTIFUL fall wedding in New York City that I second shot, and I decided it was time to share. The lovely couple Drita and Phil had their special day in Bryant Park -- getting ready at the Bryant Park Hotel, walking around Bryant Park, and having their ceremony and reception at the Bryant Park Grill. They were so sweet, and I'm so pleased with the photos from the day!

I hope you all enjoy this beautiful wedding that featured some great Albanian traditions, and I promise to blog again soon! :)




























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment (: